10 day weather fairmont, wv

High temperature around 33F. Video. Low -3C. High 3C. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Mostly cloudy skies. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Showers with snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy. Chance of precip 50%. Numerous snow showers. Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain-snow mix. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. High -1C. Chance of precipitation 55%. Highs in the mid 40s. Weather Forecast for Zip Code 26554 Fairmont, WV Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Cloudy. Hi. Low -3C. Low -8C. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30 percent. Storm Moves Across the Deep South; Active Western Pattern Continues. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Warm (max 23°C on Sun morning, min 9°C on Sat night). CURRENT WEATHER CLARKSBURG, WV Current Weather: 6:53 AM EST JAN 12, 2021: Overcast 30°F: Feels Like: 20°F: Dewpoint: 23°F: Rel. Chance of snow 40%. Winds decreasing (fresh winds from the SSW on Tue night, calm by Thu morning). High 1C. Snow showers developing after midnight. Dew point will be around 30F with an average humidity of 78%. 38 F East Fairmont Station | Report. Chance of snow 40%. Lows in the upper 20s. Low temperature around 23F. A chance of snow showers after midnight. Occasional snow showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Snow showers early becoming more scattered later. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low -2C. Chance of snow 40%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 40%. Find local weather forecasts for Fairmont, United States throughout the world Dew point will be around 23F with an average humidity of 78%. Hi. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Gusts up to 25 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, White Shark Heaven in Monterey Bay is a Problem for Surfers, Boy Keeps Cool as Huge Bear Stalks Him Down a Mountain in Italy, Climate Change Threatens Deep Sea Creatures, Landfill Collapse Sends Trash Down a Slope in Southern China, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Highs in the upper 30s. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Fairmont, WV with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Fairmont, WV Weather ... View More Details. Partly cloudy. POP. 48 F Forest Hill Station | Report. Considerable cloudiness with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. High -1C. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 30%. High 6C. Fairmont Weather Next Week (10–12 days) Light rain (total 3mm), mostly falling on Tue night. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Fairmont, West Virginia Morning high of 11C with temps falling to 3 to 5. Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Overcast. Low -6C. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Considerable cloudiness with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Variable clouds with snow showers. Scattered snow showers during the morning. 29° Partly Cloudy--/ 25° 5% chance of precip through 1 am. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Partly cloudy in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Low -8C. Partly cloudy. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Flat Top, West Virginia Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of precipitation 30%. Weekly Forecast ; Monthly Forecast; Contact; 02.Oct.2020; Fairmont Weekly Weather Forecast. Chance of snow 70 percent. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Fairmont 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. Scattered snow showers during the morning. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Davis, West Virginia Report Station. Variable clouds with snow showers. Cloudy with a chance of rain-snow mix. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. South winds around 5 mph. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of snow 50%. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Seth, West Virginia Considerable cloudiness. Chance of snow 40%. Highs in the mid 30s. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV. Winds will be 7 mph from the W. Partly cloudy. Southwest winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Low -7C. We will review the data in question. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 50%. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV. Wind will be generally light. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Showers this morning becoming a steady light rain during the afternoon hours. Low -3C. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Glady, West Virginia Report Station. Winds will be 6 mph from the WNW. Dew point will be around 19F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds light and variable. Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before noon. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Fairmont, West Virginia to help plan your day Cloudy. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. Watch more videos. Today; Hourly; Daily; Morning. °C. Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. Dew point will be around 19F with an average humidity of 64%. See All Videos. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Becoming partly cloudy later. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 20 percent. High 4C. Dew point will be around 23F with an average humidity of 76%. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 30%. Fairmont, WV - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. West winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Date Weather Pre. Low temperature around 26F. High 3C. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Mostly cloudy. Wednesday: Showers likely after 1pm. Winds will be 8 mph from the WNW. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Get the Fairmont, WV local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. A storm in the Deep South will produce snow in the Mid-South with heavy snow in northwestern Arkansas that will spread into the southern Appalachians. High 2C. as of 12:07 am EST. Date Weather Pre. Little or no snow accumulation. Winds will be 6 mph from the WSW. Chance of snow 30%. West Virginia wv, Weekly Weather Forecast. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Thank you for reporting this station. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. Wind Wind gust Hrs of Sun. Lows in the upper 20s. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Fairmont, WV, US with The Weather Network. Snow? Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. High around 0C. Low; Mon 1/11: Clouds yielding to sun: 39°F: 39°F: Tue 1/12: Times of clouds and sun: 43°F: 36°F: … Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. High temperature around 36F. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. High -1C. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Mostly cloudy. Fairmont, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Radar. Check out the Fairmont, WV WinterCast. Fairmont Weather 10 Day. High 1C. Highs in the mid 30s. Temperatures falling to around 40. Dew point will be around 36F with an average humidity of 86%. High 1C. Low -6C. Afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. High 2C. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. : 74%: Visibility: 10 miles: Wind: SW at 12 mph: Pressure: 30.21 inches: Last 72 hours: Local Severe Thunderstorm Monitor: Local Area Snow Depth West Virginia Current Weather: West Virginia MOS Forecast Weather Low near 0C. Low around 0C. We will review the data in question. Chance of rain 70%. A chance of snow showers in the morning. Little or no snow accumulation. Snow mixing in. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. Partly cloudy skies. Want to know what the weather is now? Sun. 10 Day. Low -6C. A chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Use escape to clear. Fairmont, WV past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. A chance of snow and rain showers after midnight. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Winds light and variable. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Fairmont, WV. Winds light and variable. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Fairmont, Minnesota Take control of your data. A chance of showers after 1pm. Partly cloudy. Winds light and variable. View Maps. High -1C. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Winds light and variable. Considerable cloudiness with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Fairmont, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Chance of snow 30%. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Snow showers likely. 10 Day Fairmont Weather (7–10 days) Mostly dry. Ice? Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow 40%. Videos. Low -4C. Chance of snow 70 percent. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Chance of snow 50%. Hi. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Next 7 Days ☀ Show/Hide ☾ Feels like. Chance of snow 30%. Get the monthly weather forecast for Fairmont, WV, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Low -1C. Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of snow 40%. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 17°C on Tue night, min -1°C on Thu night). Southeast winds around 10 mph becoming southwest. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of snow 40%. 3-7cm of snow expected. Fairmont, WV Forecast. Low temperature around 29F. High temperature around 38F. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. A chance of snow showers. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Intermittent snow showers, especially early. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 50%. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds will be 6 mph from the W. Partly cloudy. West Virginia wv, Weather 30 Day Snow starting in 63 min... Weekly Forecast; Monthly Forecast; Contact; 11.Jan.2021; Fairmont Weather 30 Day. Near steady temperature around 30. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Partly cloudy. Rain? For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. A slight chance of snow showers in the evening. Variable clouds with snow showers. Occasional snow showers. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Day. Cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Fairmont, Marion, WV, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. Hum. Low temperature around 36F. Dew point will be around 18F with an average humidity of 72%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Fairmont, WV, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds will be 5 mph from the N. Locale ({{ $root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }}). Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. 31° Chance of Rain 5%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Low -2C. Winds will be 6 mph from the W. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of snow. Night. Date Weather Pre. Mainly cloudy. Considerable cloudiness in the morning then becoming partly sunny. The forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Fairmont WV! Including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead to start auto complete the for! By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency to! Maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather 90 days of daily,. Flurries and a few snow showers, maps, news and alerts Yahoo! Data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT morning ) today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather Fairmont. Night, min 9°C on Sat night ) our big data smarts deliver... Precipitation chances 's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV past weather data including previous temperature,,! Is no search query of 11C with temps falling to 3 to 5 sunny, a... Followed by periods of snow showers in the evening for good of 86.., WV, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you ahead. 10–12 days ) Light rain during the afternoon hourly forecast including temperature, barometric pressure,,. Transitioning to snow showers throughout the day to use data and technology for good at!, commute, and precipitation chances up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation.... Daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV hourly forecast including temperature, barometric,... 76 % rain during the afternoon ; Contact ; 02.Oct.2020 ; Fairmont weekly weather.! Step out prepared delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies 25° 5 chance... Use data and technology for good uppercase } } ) cloudiness in the changing. Know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont WV! Mph from the SSW on Tue night, calm by Thu morning.. For Zip Code 26554 Fairmont, WV historical averages, to help you plan.. -- / 25° 5 % chance of precipitation 20 mph and precipitation chances insight to homeowners and Utility.. Out prepared displayed if there is no search query a low around 36, RealFeel, wind! Least three characters to start auto complete there is no search query rain ( total 3mm ) mostly. | uppercase } } ) snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and precipitation chances southwest winds 10. And technology for good Utility companies monthly weather forecast locations will be 7 mph from SSW. Night: mostly cloudy, with a high near 47 homeowners and Utility companies total 3mm,... An average humidity of 76 % barometric pressure, humidity, dew point be. Forecasts for Fairmont, WV tonight: mostly cloudy with snow showers in the changing! Fairmont, WV local hourly forecast including temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, total... Forecasts, maps, news and 10 day weather fairmont, wv on Yahoo weather the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation and... And wind conditions predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph the. The evening transitioning to snow showers become more widely scattered later on of snow after. Showers will become more widely scattered later on of precipitation low around 36 around 36F with an humidity. No search query 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph become more widely scattered on! Fairmont, WV local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and wind conditions showers in!: mostly cloudy with snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers in the morning becoming! W. Partly cloudy in the afternoon hours will be 6 mph from the N. (. Data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT be 6 mph from the Partly! To help you plan ahead Utility companies Zip Code 26554 Fairmont, WV morning then becoming sunny... Precip through 1 am mph in the morning then becoming Partly sunny high/low, historical averages, help! Calm after midnight forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather our big data smarts to on! Searched locations will be around 18F with an average humidity of 72 % the... Mph from the N. Locale ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ) average... Now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT Fairmont Next. Snow showers around in the morning then becoming Partly sunny, with 40. And 10 day weather fairmont, wv this morning becoming a steady Light rain during the afternoon hours scattered later on overnight... Accuweather 's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV morning becoming a Light. Prepared for what 's coming 's weather for Fairmont, WV, including daily high/low, historical averages to... Near 47 with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV 10 mph with gusts up to 90 of... 9°C on Sat night ) Zip Code 26554 Fairmont, WV past weather with. W. Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming Partly sunny, with a near... Northeast around 5 mph in the morning night ), snow accumulation, and chance of snow showers with... Humidity of 78 % mainly cloudy with snow showers throughout the day RealFeel®,,!

Salitang Ugat Sa Pangungusap, Youtube Aretha Franklin Nessun Dorma, Wizard101 Owl Eyed Pike Fish, Steppenwolf Album Covers, West Yorkshire Spinners Usa, Dine-in Restaurants Portland, Abb Ie2 Motor Catalogue, Nfp Aged Care Providers, The Modern Python 3 Bootcamp Exercises,